Sunday, May 27, 2007

The first crush….??????

The first crush….?????? Everyone has the experience fall in love… opppssss! Not fall in love but just a lovely felling only. To be the human is a normal thing to fell that. In my situation, when I am in a secondary school I think at the form five I had a felling to one person. She is very cute and helpful person epically in my English subject. She teaches me a lot about the English. Now days not perfect but I can even talk in English my own. I like to see her face, her smile, and her attitude. She makes me felling comfortable when I be with her. We just a friends for me she just a person who very kind to me and always helps me when I needed she not in a hard time but also in a good time of my life. Everyone has a dream but there are not every dreams comes truth in our daily life. So if you have a crush doesn’t let it past just like that. Try to apocopate the person as good as possible in your life. If we can’t be together in love but we still be a best friends until the day end.

Try to think, try to react, and try to talk….. If your luck is good it will be an honor to you. Everyone wants to fall in love but not ever once got the truth. Don’t be the hypocrite and selfish try to be you’re on self to accept the person with your truth hearth.

No comments: