Sunday, June 3, 2007

Chatting Experiences……..


Usually the teenagers have their own experience in chatting. For me chatting just for fun, just for a hobby to fill my free time. Actually in my home there is no internet coverage so if I want to chat I have to go to cyber café. Ok….. Not to wasting time…. I actually have my own experience about chatting, the truth experience want to share with all the readers. The things happen when I was in school. I just want to try something new, so I try to chatting. Its quite fun….. A day after day spent my time in cyber café. One day I meet with one unknown person….. hehehe. For sure it must be a girl. So we keep chatting and chatting I think in one week about four or five time.


So one day I figure want to meet her. She says ok, no problem at all. So we set the date, time and place. I am quite scare but try to be gentlemen…. Heheh. I dint care about her face or her color or another else but I just want to see who I had been chat for a quite a long time to say. The day when I meet her it’s really different she not too bad…. Quite pretty… heheheh just kidding.. But it’s true. We kept to be friends but. After I meet her we keep chatting and chat.

I can’t remember, but I think I had stopped being chat after a few days when I meet her. Because want to focus in my SPM exam. So the story ends just like that. But that’s a good experience for me to know people all over the place and religion. It’s hard to been friends buts it’s easy to be friends.

That’s all I can share with you all about my story about a chatting experience.

1 comment:

misz_A said...

so..what happen to the girl now? Do u still keep in touch with her??