Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Experience of giving The Informative Speech.


To build the Informative speech is like you build a house. For both constructions, you first need a blueprint, a vision of what you want to build.

To be truth and straight to the point I want to share with you all about my experience in giving an informative speech. In term the preparation, choosing the suitable topic and how I face the situation on the presentation day.

All of us will be shaking while in front of the people that we don’t know or we know to deliver a speech. Even the professional speech also will be shaking while in front the audience. In my preparation in giving information speech is I always refer to my lecturer and ask him. So that I can be prepare early before making any trouble on the stage… hehehehe. The topic that I choose is usually about the latest story, the story that base on the truth and have the evidence to prove it, so that it will convince the audience.

At the presentation day my face…. Ohhh god very scare, shaking all over my body. Just try to relax but it will not help me. As a Muslim we have to Istifhar a lot so that we could overcome our nervous. Confidence with yourself, believe in you. Say in your heart you can do it. There is nothing is impossible in our life. If we work hard we can get what we want, Insyallah. But prepare and practice will make you perfect. Prepare early it will be better. If not ask your lecturer they will help you, trust me.

During the speech my voice……hard to imagine. Shaking and trembled that I even realize my voice, my face becomes blurring….. By making the Q card it will help if you are forgot about what you want to talk to the audience.

The event is still fresh in my mind, but that is the truth experience that I will never forget until today. Not everyone have an opportunity to speech in front of many people that we don’t know. For me preparation is very important, without preparation it is difficult to deliver and make a good speech in front of the audiences.

No comments: