Thursday, March 27, 2008

What are the methods that I use in persuading people…..?


Introduction

Persuasive speaking is all around us. Any speech is persuasive if its purpose is to convince other to change their feelings, beliefs, or behavior.

For me the method that I use to make persuading speech is very simple. Be alert that persuading speech is very challenging speech because it required a lot of skills. Imagine that you are talk to someone that you didn’t know at all and want to explain something to her or she that you are right and experts about something that you involve. The first thing for me is the first impression because with the good first impression, people or some audience will judge your personalities refers to your character its self.

Next the way that I deliver the speech. We must have enough evidence to convince the customers or audience. Without the evidence they will not belief in you. If you try to sell something make sure you bought the product, give the example to the audience ask them to try it. Ask them how about the product. At that time must persuade them so that they will trust you. Make them understand, explain about the benefits and much more about the advantages of the product. Never tell them about the disadvantages of your product or company that you represent.

Talk to the audience with nice range of voice. Makes everybody hear your voice clear what you are talking about. It’s not easy to persuade people especially the persons that we did not know at all.

Make the preparation. For me preparation is very important. Standby, relax and chill about your costumer’s behavior. Be patient, it will help. Prove to the audience, prove to all that you are right.

I think that’s the best and benefits method that I usually used to persuading people. If there any way or solution to solve it you can use it also. This is my method and based on my truth experience.

There is nothing impossible if we work hard. Thinks one step in front of the others so you can be the best among the best, trust me.

No comments: