Sunday, June 10, 2007

What is bothering me at the moment…..? To spent a Money problem..?

Money is the very important things now for days for us students. Without money we can’t do our assignment and many more. But if we do have money we can buy and make everything’s. The problems are for me that I not good enough to spend money properly.

Every time when I received the money for my parents I can’t spend it for a long time it’s about two or three weeks the money had gone finish already. I don’t know what I am doing with the money eats and eat but I can’t get bigger that I want to be, what a shame…. Heheheh.

When we far from our parents. Study far away from hometown it very difficult without enough money. If we received scholarship from MARA just like me. It’s also not enough because I stay outside not in the hostel. So we have to spend to pay a house rent, electric bills and water bills. It’s just cost about a hundred or more.

The final exam is just around a corner, a big problem to me. Honestly, I am a person is quite extravagant that can’t have a more money in my pocket. I just want to jolly it. This is my real problems that I had to face it every my day life. This is the problems is bothering me at the moment.

I hope the readers can help me with and a good idea to solve these problems in my day life… thanks and I appreciate that the persons who had reads this article and my all article.

Bye... Byes... see you all around.

Thanks

1 comment:

misz_A said...

hey u... no new post?
anyway..all the best for your final exam